1.01.2014

When I first saw this.. I thought, that is amazing. It is a new year, a fresh start. There is no reason to bring everything that happened in 2013 into the new year. In our society we have made such a big deal of the new year.. and before this year I never really thought about it being a fresh start, a reset button.

 But, 2013 was one hard year for me. 

So 2014, brings new beginnings, brings that choice.. that you can choose to just embrace the new year as a new start and leave everything behind that hurt you. Just chalk it up to learning and push forward into the new year.

So that's what I want to do. Take 2014 and run with it.

Let's do this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and become a follower! Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...