1.02.2014



Polly and I went on a walk tonight because when I got home from work.. I just felt like it. 

The thought crosses my mind a few times a week, but then I think that I am too tired or too stressed or just have too much to do. Today I decided to just be here. Just take the moment and realize that my body and mind are probably telling me I need a break.

I have to say, it was one of the best choices I have made in awhile, while it was a very small choice, it made a big impact. Instead of trudging through the door, being irritated with polly for jumping on me and eventually finding my place to sit on the couch.. I instead took a long walk and listened to music. Now, we are sitting here, she is tired out and I feel all peaceful. 

Pretty sweet deal, just be in the now, they say... everything else will work out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and become a follower! Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...